Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My Tower...

Today my husband decided the tower of laundry baskets in our room and the mountain of laundry needed to be taken care of.  After tripping on said laundry for a couple of weeks now I don't blame him at all.  It is one of those things that I have been meaning to "get to" but since no one that comes over ever sees our room it is always the last thing on my list, after all the clothes are clean and they rotate.  Who says that clothes have to be folded before you wear them, right?  So my husband did the wonderful thing and took the kids downstairs so I could be left to my tower of laundry.  It took me most of the day, and my favorite part when Andrew stood downstairs yelling, "Mommmmmy, oh Mommmmmy let down your hair."  So we now have a clean room, with no laundry baskets stacked haphazardly on top of each other.  I even got the sheets washed and put back on the bed.  I'm wondering though if my husband is going to wake up in the morning and not know where he is though. Anyways, I'm happy to say that the laundry and the ironing (all of the ironing) is done and put away...at least until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Isn't it so sadly true? Laundry is one of those accomplishments you never really can check off. People in my house keep wearing stinkin' clothes so they keep adding to the vicious cycle!!